Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wishlist time!!!

Here are the products I'm lusting over currently :) Enjoy!!

Nars Copacabana Illuminator


Image sourced from here

I have the original Orgasm Illuminator and I love it! From what I have seen in the blogoshpere Copacabana not only has an awesome name, it is just beautiful on the skin. Actually Laguna looks pretty awesome too....

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes


Image sourced from here

These blushes have such a buzz around them at the moment and I want to find out why!! My pick of colours are Exposed (a tan colour), Tipsy (a coral) and Blissful (a peach). Plus the packaging is so adorable and useful, the colour matches the shade of the blush!!

Illamasqua Lover Powder Blush


Image sourced from here

Can you tell I am a little bit obsessed with blushes?? Well I am...especially peach coloured blushes at the moment. I haven't got any Illamasqua products yet either and this looks beautiful to me, the packaging is gorgeous!!

Makeup Forever Smokey Lash

Image sourced from here

I have been wanting to try this mascara for AGESSSSS but cannot justify the price ($22USD) and the cost of shipping it over from the US.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
Image sourced from here

I've never tried a Chanel foundation before, mostly because I have never had that much spare cash to spend on a foundation. This particular one is quite light-weight which appeals to me. Personally I blame Pixiwoo for my lust over Chanel foundations!


Well that's enough for one wishlist! Let me know what your lusting over :)

Hope your having a good night xox

No comments: