Sunday, October 2, 2011

My First Blog Award!! :)

Yay :) My first blog award!! Many thanks to Candice from YouReview who awarded me with this blog award. Definitely check out her blog, she's new to blogging but already has lots of awesome reviews!

So this is the Tell Me About Yourself blog award.


The rules are to;

1. Thank the person who awarded it to you and give a link back to their blog. Check :)

2. Write 7 random facts about yourself

3. Then spread the love and award to 7 other bloggers.


Ok 7 random facts..hmmmm

Well...

1. Growing up I was the biggest tom boy ever. I had a boy haircut and was always wearing a hat. I also spent every friday arvo fishing with all the boys haha Safe to say nowadays I am a bit more girly and have ditched the hat although I do still love to fish.

2. I hate bugs but cannot stand the thought of actually killing one. I start to think about its bug family and get all sad haha

3. I have an accounting degree but have no desire to be an accountant.

4. I still have my 5ive CD...If you don't know who I'm talking about get yourself to youtube now!

5. Speaking of youtube I cannot help but laugh histerically every time I watch this video.

6. I still watch One Tree Hill and love every minute of it! (shut up) haha

7. I don't like mint unless it's combined with chocolate.

7 random facts...Check :)

Ok now to spread the love! I award this to the following lovely ladies, all who have great blogs which are must-reads in my blog feed.

Such a Beautiful Life
Beauty in the Sky
Vintage Makeup
Prettymom
Twinxntrax
Pretty in the Desert
Haute and Stylish



Thanks so much again to Candice for awarding me with my first blog award!! 


Hannah xoxox

5 comments:

Beauty in the Sky said...

Thanks for the award! I'll get my random facts up sometime this week, I am so bad at thinking of interesting facts though!

Priyanka said...

thanks Hannah for the award!!!Such a cute tag, will do it asap:)

Ebony said...

Oh wow, thanks lovely, I'm honoured!! I'm going to think about my random facts and post them up in the coming days Xx

Lucy said...

congratulations on receiving this award xx

my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

Lauren x

Hannah said...

@Beauty in the Sky, Priyanka & e. Xx: You're welcome, you deserve it!! Can't wait to read all your responses :)

@Lauren Thanks hun xo