Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Doing my Sis' Makeup!!

This weekend my big sister Jess was going to a work do with her husband Andreas. Jess usually doesn't wear much makeup and has had even less inclination since having her first baby, little Logan (or Logi Bear as I like to call him).

She asked me if I would mind doing her makeup and of course I said I would. She wanted something natural but still special looking. 

Here is the look I created :)

BEFORE


AFTER



I was pretty happy with the look I managed to create on Jess and luckily she was too! Logan looked pretty happy about it too haha (isn't he adorable!!)


Hope your all having a good night!

Hannah xox

11 comments:

Ebony said...

Wow, well done! Your sister looks fabulous!! And by the way, you guys look SO alike! Xx

Hannah said...

Thanks so much :) Yeah haha we get that a lot especially when with our mum too we all look very alike!

Sara said...

She looks amazing! Love her eye makeup <3

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Wow what a big difference! She looks fantastic! She seems very happy too :)
Also cute bubba!
xx

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgeous. Great job :)

Michelle said...

She looks gorgeous before and after. :) I like these 'makeover' posts you do! xx

Veronica said...

Wow I love it!! She is gorgeous =]

Hannah said...

@Sara Hassen Thanks :)

@Sweetaholic-beauty Thanks :) Yeah she had a great night. Isn't he just the cutest thing in the world! haha

@Make-me up Thank you!! :)

@Michelle Thanks, I like them too! I hope to be able to do more of them, just have to convince a few people!

@Veronica Thanks xo

Thanks for all your sweet comments about my sis, she'll love them :)

emmabovary said...

She looks so beautiful! I am impressed with your makeover skills, I want to make over my sister now!

Jess said...

Awe shucks! Thanks everyone. I don't mind being your future guinea pig Hannah I just think I need some better eye makeup remover.

Hannah said...

@Emma Thanks so much, that means a lot to me!!

@Jess haha good! I am still trying to find a really good eye makeup remover but the dove foaming makeup remover is pretty good.