Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shameless Advertising: The Cool Plumber

As I mentioned in my last post my boyfriend Blake has just come home from working fly in fly out up north. The reason behind this was to spend more time with me of course! haha But also so we could start up our own air conditioning and plumbing business, The Cool Plumber.


I am so so proud of him for taking this huge risk and although he's only been in business for two weeks he's already pretty busy!

So if any of you Perthians in the northern suburbs need an air conditioner or anything plumbing related please give him a call, he would love it 0421 502 370. Feel free to check him out on Facebook "The Cool Plumber" or shoot him an e-mail at thecoolplumber@mail.com :)

Thanks guys xo

Hannah

6 comments:

Aseya said...

That's so great! Congratulations on the new business :) If I meet anyone who lives in Perth, I will definitely tell them about you guys!

Hannah said...

Aww you're so sweet! Thanks so much hun xo

emmabovary said...

Congratulations on the new business, I love the name and logo it is very snazzy :) Fingers crossed you make millions now =D

Jac said...

Oh great time of year to make this move as it is hot already. BTW I love the "cool plumber" logo.

Singapore Plumber said...

Wishing you all the best of luck. We never regretted venturing into this business.

Loads of wonderful experience as well as some sucky ones 'p

Best Wishes from Singapore :)

Hannah said...

@Emma Thanks hun!! Haha I actually came up with the name and logo! Blake hates it because he's had so many calls because of the name and I get all the credit lol

@Jac Yeah that's what we were thinking! Hopefully we get a few really hot days so people want A/C stat! Thank you :)

@Singapore Plumber thanks!