Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lust Have It! November

November...it's november guys...Christmas is less than 4 weeks away and I have done absolutely nothing to prepare for it! ahhhhhhh


Ok so lets get on with it. This months came in another little make up bag, however, the accompanying card revealed that this will be the last bag and from now on they will be in "collectible packaging". I am hoping this means a return to the old Glossybox style packaging of the cute boxes as I found them to be really handy to store things.

Here is what was inside;


1. ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Mascara (Full size - $28.00)

I was excited to see a full sized makeup item in the bag this month. Fibre mascaras are really great at lengthening your lashes as they have tiny fibres in them which adhere to your lash hair making them longer. I have tried a few in the past and got great results so I am keen to see if this is any good.

2. Davroe Hair Wellness Argan Oil (Full size - $23.95)

Blake dropped my bottle of Moroccan Oil a while back and I haven't yet re-purchased it so I was happy to see this in my bag. Will give it a go and see if I like it more than the Moroccan Oil. I like the Davroe brand, they are an Australian made brand using pure plant extracts and are vegan friendly.


3. Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes (Full size - $4.95)

I go through makeup wipes so fast so I was glad to see a pack of these in the bag. I have never tried FOA's version as I usually just buy the el cheapo $2 ones from the supermarket haha


4. Star & Rose Hologram Tweezers (Full Size - $9.95)

I am forever losing tweezers so these were a welcome addition. The holographic print is really cute and the tips seem very precise. They remind me a lot of my Tweezerman tweezers which I lost....see what did I tell you! haha


5. Lomasi Body Creme in Cucumber & Aloe (30mL sample - $22.95 for 236mL)

This body cream smells just like cucumber and aloe and has a lovely texture to it, its quite thin but still moisturising. I've never heard of the brand before and can't find much about them online but I wasn't impressed to read that the cream contains palm oil.

Total value: $28.00 + $23.95 + $4.95 + $9.95 + $2.91 = $69.76



I was very impressed with this months bag, 4 of the 5 items were full sized and things that I would actually use! The one let down was the cream, but I will still use it up.

What did you think of this month?? Any idea what the packaging will change to?

Hannah xox

6 comments:

Tiarni said...

this is a great box this month! i would love to know how you like the mascara i have had my eye on it for a while :)
http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

OMG I unsubscribed from Lust Have It last month and now they bring out a really good box!! haha just my luck!!

Emilia Rossi said...

Lust Have It is just such a cool idea I guess it is the Australian version of Birchbox? I was thinking of signing up and now that I have read what was included in this months bag you have tempted me to sign up next month.

Unknown said...

sounds like a really good month! they did a good job :)

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Office Cleaning Brisbane said...

definitely one of my must haves , the cleansing wipes specifically with such an oily face I badly need that.

Hannah said...

@Tiarni It was :) I've used the mascara a few times and do really like it. It makes my lashes pretty long xo

@Jen Aww no!

@Emilia Yeah it is, there is a few out there now. From what I have seen of birchbox though they seem to add a few more makeup items, I wish the aussie versions would do that too.

@Vicky I was pretty happy with it :)

@Office Cleaning I haven't tried them out yet but am eager to see how they go.