Thursday, February 7, 2013

Priceline Haul!

While out shopping over the weekend I noticed that Priceline is having some pretty good deals at the moment so I picked up a couple of things.

One of the deals I was most excited about is that the Model's Prefer skincare line is currently 50% off until the 11th of Feb. Wanting to take advantage of this great deal I went ahead and picked up a back up of my favourite bb cream of the moment from them (see why I love it here). I also used this deal to try out one of the products I have had my eye on for a while which is the Deep Repair Anti-Age Serum. 


This product resembles the YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum, which I received a sample of in one of my monthly subscription boxes a while ago and subsequently fell in love with it. All would have been well except for it's enormous price tag! So I thought I would pick up the MP version while on special and see if it was comparable. 

I've been using it for the past few days and so far I haven't noticed anything substantially different with my skin (which luckily has been pretty good lately - despite my sweaty new job as Blake's apprentice!) although it does feel lovely to apply. Not quite as lovely as the YSL but it will do for now. Perhaps closer to the wedding I will invest in the YSL as a special treat but for the moment it's just too pricey.


The last item I bought was the new Covergirl Mascara named Clump Crusher. It's another version of the orange tubed LashBlast formula, which is one of my holy grail mascaras, so I am pretty eager to test this baby out. 



The brush is the same rubber bristled kind as with the original but this version has a curve to it. I'm not expecting it to be drastically different from the original version but for $10 (it's on sale until Feb 11th then goes up to $17.95) I thought I'd test it out.

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

Hannah xox


4 comments:

emmabovary said...

Didn't know they were half off, thanks for the tip! I just bought Clump Crusher as well, haven't used the Lash Blast before so am new to it all!

twoplicates said...

looking forward to your review of the clump crusher!

xo; L&M
www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah,
I have seen this mascara advertised everywhere haha. I was wondering if it is worth all the hype? Love your blog :)

Hannah said...

@Emma what do you think of it? I think its pretty good nothing incredible but a good mascara in general

@twoplicates & Annie it's a pretty good mascara but didn't wow me, but if u like the orange tubed mascara you will probably like this one too xo